Freitag, 28. Juni 2019

26./27./28.06.2019 from: Ramvik Sweden to: Norra Dellen Sweden

date: 26./27./28.06.2019
from: Ramvik Sweden to: Norra Dellen Sweden
Km 181

26./27.06
Two relaxing days, however, the weather was not very friendly and very windy all the time, so I tried the video editing and did some new travel episodic films.





As the weather did not improve and the forecast had no good weather in sight, I decided to continue traveling.

28.06.19

I enjoyed a nice drive with a few stops to take some drone pictures. and got some other nice shots:


















I landed at Norra Dellen campsite, where I was already last year.










The campsite is managed by Nicole and Reto from Switzerland. After a nice chat, I am looking for a good place for the night. I have planned tomorrow, continue to drive south, warmer temperatures and hopefully a bit better weather the next day, as it rains here after a nice day :)

moar information and pics at DGOT.CH

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen