Samstag, 15. Juni 2019

14./15.06.2019 from: Tallinn / Estonia to: Tallinn / Estonia

date: 14./15.06.2019
from: Tallinn / Estonia to: Tallinn / Estonia
Km: 50 / 50

14.06.2019 late departure due to bad weather. I spent almost the whole day at the campsite,
just in the late afternoon I left the campsite to take the train to Tallinn.
First I looked at the Balti Jaama Turg, a mixture of a market and a shopping mall, it's fun to go by and explore the stands alone.

The next was Telliskivi Creative City,







a chic neighborhood in the city with many restaurants and bars to hang out with.















The train from Saule to the city costs € 2 for a one-way trip (about 20 minutes).




15.06.2019

Today I got up a little earlier and took the bike to the city by train, the train cost only 2 € with the bike, I drove to the pier to see the Patarei prison,
















then I drove back to the city to make a walk through the beautiful old part of the city, everything is ready to celebrate the 800th anniversary of Tallinn. The whole part of the old town is full of locals as well as tourists from the cruise ships anchoring in the harbor.
After that I went back to the Telliskivi Creative City



























and then back to the campsite to organize the next step in my journey.

I really liked the city of Tallinn, a small city with a good mix of history, modern buildings, a great old town and a hip artist quarter, which invites to hang out.
Tomorrow morning I will leave early and take the ferry to Helsinki Finland looking forward

moar information and pics at DGOT.CH

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen