Dienstag, 4. Juni 2019

04.06.2019 from: Zagreb / Croatia to: Révfülöp / Ungarn

date:04.06.2019
from: Zagreb to: Révfülöp / Ungarn
Km: 244


I went up early today, I just recognized that already one week has passed,
time flies, I left the campsite at 8am towards Zagreb, the city was very crowded
and I didn’t found a parkspace near the center so I went on heading east.
the city wasn’t so inviting anyway. As I went on I past the border to Slovenia again
and later on to Hungary the town Keszthely hat a nice pedestrian area and looked inviting to stop for a short walk, however I went on to the campsite with the hope of good usable internet, mistake, no free internet. Doesn’t really matter as I planned to head up north faster to reach Tallinn as soon as possible and take the ferry afterwards to Finland :)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen