Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2019

20.06.2019 from: Utsjoki / Finland to: Gamvik / Norway -> nowhere

date: 20.06.2019
from: Utsjoki / Finland to: Gamvik / Norway -> nowhere
Km 424

What a great trip, right after the start I crossed the border to Norway, in Tana Norway I got the opportunity to fill up my diesel tank, I took the chance, because my tank was already half empty and you do not have so many gas stations looks up here. After that, it did not take long for the road to get smaller and less traffic. and soon the first reindeer groups were in sight. After the traffic had subsided, the trees disappeared as well and soon the snow landscape came, of course I took the opportunity to throw a snowball :)












lakes with ice, stony landscapes with magnificent views, over half-frozen lakes and to the sea.











I came to Gamvik, went to the lighthouse and enjoyed a coffee and a delicious homemade cinnamon bun in perhaps the northernmost coffee-shop in Europe. :)







After a few photos and a meeting with other Swiss people who were traveling with their motorhomes, I decided to move on, yes, the only possibility was to head south, so I'm already on my way home :) So another good 3 hours ride, with some stops to make drone pictures and movies,








the scenery was just fantastic and it was almost windless, perfect to make some nice pictures with the drone.









At the end of my day trip I found a perfect place for the night in "nowhere", pretty good view, from my sleeping place.




Tomorrow I will head back to Finland to be further south and at warmer temperatures

moar information and pics at DGOT.CH

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen