Montag, 3. Juni 2019

03.06.2019 from: Triest to: Zagreb

date: 03.06.2019
from: Triest to: Zagreb
Km: 245


After a short visit to Trieste and a bike ride through the city to explore some of the sights.






























I crossed the border, it seems that fuel in Slovenia has to be cheaper, as half of the
cars in Trieste are waiting for fuel directly after the border.















When I resumed my journey,
I was stopped only a few hundred yards from the border by two friendly policemen
who checked all the papers and wished me a good trip.























The drive through Slovenia was really nice, the landscape is mostly green
with lots of forest and small villages.


the worlds famous dragon lake in Slovenia:




I passed Ljubljana and drove to Zagreb for a stopover
on a beautiful campsite next to a lake.












My plan is to spend one night here and then head
east so I do not lag behind my schedule to drive north as fast as possible. The more
I travel, the more I have the desire to come to Finland and look forward to the vast natural landscape with the lakes and forests, less traffic and fewer people

moar information and pics under DGOT.CH

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen