Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2019

05.06.2019 from: Révfülöp / Hungary to: Deutsch Jahrndorf / Austria

date: 05.06.2019
from: Révfülöp / Hungary to: Deutsch Jahrndorf / Austria
Km: 177


another early start I left at 6 o'clock in the morning from Révfülöp in the direction of Austria, I made a few stops to make some drone pictures and tried a couple of drone movies.


























The movies are still shaky, but I think it's also that I still do not know all the features The DJI drone has.

The better story, however, was after shooting some pictures of the campsite with my phone, the only door in the car that was not closed and locked was the back door



and the key was inside, luckily I was thin enough to get through the back door to open the doors of the van from inside :).








after the hectic, some spider training to relax ;).












good night






Tomorrow I intend to cross Slovakia and the Czech Republic to finish in Poland


moar information and pics at DGOT.CH

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen