Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2019

12./13.06.2019 from: Riga / Latvia to: Tallinn / Estonia

date: 12./13.06.2019
from: Riga / Latvia -> Tallinn / Estonia
Km: 210 / 119

12.06.19
I started in Riga but had to change my tires first, especially as the left side was not
that good. Yes, the driver's seat is still free, but I'm not so heavy that this could be
the reason for the low profile. In any case, I found a good tire shop and got new tires,
drove north over the border to Estonia,





at least they had some tricky tasks to solve









ok I needed two sips of Coffee before I got them :)




made a few stops on the sea and landed in Lemmetsa, where I stay one night, great campsite





13.06.19
Today I'm getting closer to Tallinn, but since the weather forecast for today has announced rain, I will certainly wait another day, then I will probably drive out of (Vanamõisa) by train to the city of Tallinn

moar information and pics at DGOT.CH

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen