Montag, 24. Juni 2019

23./24.06.2019 from: Kemi Finland to: Boviken Sweden

date: 23./24.06.2019
from: Kemi Finland to: Boviken Sweden
Km 317

23.06.19

I stayed another night at Kemi as the weather was bad all around me so I updated my photos and blog and tried a few things with Apples Imovie to work on my travel movie

24.06.19

after an easy ride along the east coast of Sweden and some shopping stops to get all my stuff for Sweden I arrived at Boviken at a nice but as well expensive campsite, so I decided to wash all my cloth, make some office work enjoy the evening.









I might travel further south tomorrow
as I’m looking forward for one or two nice campsites I have visited last year to stay a few more days, do a break, relax and enjoy life.

moar information and pics at DGOT.CH

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen