Montag, 10. Juni 2019

10.06.2019 from: Marijampole / Lithuania to: Klaipeda / Lithuania -> Skatre / Lativa

date: 10.06.2019
from:  Marijampole / Lithuania to: Klaipeda / Lithuania -> Skatre / Lativa
Km: 330

If Poland is the industrial area of ​​the EU, then Lithuania is the agricultural area.
I've rarely seen so many and so big fields in a country compared to the area
I've seen of Lithuania.












world of fields:





couldn't cross the RU Border, at least I got some pictures for you :)















nice long straight roads and hardly any traffic, we are heading north



















and for all cultural enthusiasts I also found some historical place on my journey :)





Today I crossed the border to Latvia and stop in Veckursi for one night. Tomorrow I continue towards Riga





moar information and pics at DGOT.CH

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen