Samstag, 15. Juni 2019

16.06.2019 from: Tallinn / Estonia to: Helsinki / Finland -> Mussalo / Finland

date: 16.06.2019
from: Tallinn / Estonia to: Helsinki / Finland -> Mussalo / Finland
Km 257
I got up at 6am leaving the campsite at 6:30 and thought I had enough time if I reached the ferry in 30 minutes before departure, at 7am. When I arrived at the port, I first had to do an alcohol test and then the friendly policeman told me I had 2 minutes to get on the ferry ... ok, hurry up to the furry, er ferry ... checked in, barely on the ferry, the doors were closed and the ferry left, the last man arrived ... :)
let's see if everything goes so smoothly in Finland. arrived in Finland and found in Helsinki a car park near the city center, unloaded the bike and made a short drive through the city. On Sundays, the city does not seem so overcrowded, found the railway-station and bought a data sim card, unlimited data for a month for 29 € not bad. I went back to my car and then for a longer drive to Mussalo, which was the main part of the 257 km of today's ride, but man, not bad to end up at this campsite right on the sea,










of course they have their own sauna and tonight they have a sauna,












but since we have almost 25 degrees outside, I decided to just swim in the sea


and enjoy the nice weather for the rest of the day








moar information and pics at DGOT.CH

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen