Sonntag, 7. Juli 2019

07.07.2019 from: Xonrupt-Longemer France to: Seengen Switzerland

date: 07.07.2019
from: Xonrupt-Longemer France to: Seengen Switzerland
Km 188


After 42 days and about 10'000 km I arrived back home

Countries crossed: Switzerland, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, Czechia, Polen, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Switzerland

It was again a fantastic trip with wonderful impressions from different
countries and cities,


























most impressed me the travel section from the border between Finland and Norway to the "right" Nordkapp (Gamvik) and back,






the scenery was phenomenal.

Many thanks to everyone who followed my journey by reading my blog.

I am looking forward to the next adventure with my Bulli and hope that next time I will be able to convey some of the fascination of traveling with great pictures and reports too.

moar information and pics at DGOT.CH

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen