Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2019

02./03.07.2019 from: Överlida Sweden to: Copenhagen Denmark

date: 02./03.07.2019
from: Överlida Sweden to: Copenhagen Denmark
Km 224


02.07.19

another rainy day, at least until noon, so a good opportunity for some business work, some work on my drone images and some calls to friends, since the wifi in this campsite works surprisingly well.




I am looking forward to another visit to Copenhagen and hope
that the weather is a bit better than here, then maybe I go to the Netherlands and look at Giethoorn.

Apparently the sensor of the water tank was not broken, the tank was really empty, not sure if I really used that much water this time or if a seal is leaky, I have to keep an eye on this

03.07.19

The early worm gets the bird, so I got up early this morning to have breakfast,













take a shower, fill up the water tank.

After refilling my tank, I drove to Helsingborg to catch the ferry







and I had another nice experience with the ferry. I went on board the ferry, and before I was on deck, the ferry had already left the harbor, I took the opportunity to eat something and to check out the deck, then it was time to return to the van, Denmark here we are! So let's move to Copenhagen.

I landed at the Copenhagen Amateur Sailing Club, which also has some caravan parking, if you are lucky, and I was, I got one of the last places. I took my bike and made a little drive through the beautiful city of Copenhagen, it is great to be back here. I visited Christiania and Nyhavn.
















I will not stay here for long as the campsite is not really nice, just very convenient for getting into town by bike

moar information and pics at DGOT.CH

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen