Freitag, 31. Mai 2019

31.05.2019 from San Giuliano to Trieste

date: 31.05.2019
from: San Giuliano to: Trieste
Km: 145

after about a 4 hours easy relaxed drive along the countryside I arrived at the
Campeggio Obelisco near Trieste. This is a nice little campsite above the city














with very nice views towards the city and the harbor.




I plan to stay three nights here
and leave at the 3rd June for a short city visit in Trieste
and head further to Zagreb in the afternoon

this was also the day when I met Fredy: and Fritz:











It was also the place where I tried my new outdoor cooking system, but it's not that easy as the control of the gas burner is not so finely adjustable.
















Tourist information: Campeggio Obelisco (G Link) 6€ per person and 6€ for my van, 12€ total with toilets and shower, no AC/DC. Maybe I should mention that you should bring your own toilet paper and your own soap as it seems it’s not usual that this is included in the service of the small campsites or rv parks

moar information and pics under DGOT.CH

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen