Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2019

29.05.2019 from Tenero to Venice

date: 29.05.2019
from: Tenero to: Venice
Km: 343

it was more just to get there, I went over the Monte Ceneri to go to Lugano there to Chiasso to cross the border to Italy. Close to the border I remembered that I forgot my passport at home, so now we are checking how far to I get with my Swiss Identity card :). As I passed the border I drove some overland streets from Como to Bergamo to join the highway traffic at Bergamo which was quite crowded by trucks after about a 5 hour drive I arrived at the San Giuliano Venice RV Park (G Link) where you can park for 18€ for 24 hours including toilet and shower, electricity would be 4€ extra charge. From here I plan to go to Venice for a day trip, probably by boat :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen